Looks like Valve is at it again with putting out fires that EA and Ubisoft continue to start with their new launchers. This new version fixes several games that have been released in the past few months along with some Nvidia support updates.
Gotham Knights & UNCHARTED: Legacy of Thieves Collection are now playable
- Gotham Knights
- UNCHARTED: Legacy of Thieves Collection
- Heroes of the Dark
- Super Arcade Racing
- Crazy Machines 3
- King under the Mountain
- 雀姬 (Mahjong ladies)
Fixed Ubisoft Connect & EA launchers
- Fix Ubisoft Connect launcher failure caused by the launcher update.
- Fix Septerra Core hanging on redistributables installation.
- Fix Persona 5 Royal crashing when creating game save data.
- Fix Vampire Survivors intermittent error message.
- Fix Super House of Dead Ninjas, Enemy Mind, and Out There Somewhere frame hitching every few seconds.
- Fix Zeepkist freezing when using a controller.
- Fix Overcooked! All You Can Eat being unable to add a second controller-using player.
- Fix Quake III: Arena and Quake III: Team Arena displaying weird texture over the menu.
- Fix the new EA launcher displaying a blank window.
- Fix Marvel Snap not being able to connect to online services.
- Fix Microsoft Flight Simulator crashing during longer flights.
- Fix Microsoft Flight Simulator not displaying live traffic.
- Fix Microsoft Flight Simulator not starting after a recent game update.
- Fix Microsoft Flight Simulator crashing when starting next to big cities.
- Fix Sackboy: A Big Adventure failing to start the first time it's launched.
- Fix Spyro Reignited Trilogy playing the intro video in the wrong language.
- Fix Jurassic World Evolution 2 bad performance with recent Proton versions.
- Fix multiple monitor support in Project Cars 2 and Project Cars 3.
- Fix Korean not being rendered correctly in the Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII launcher.
- Fix multiple languages not rendering correctly in Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion.
- Fix Lost Lands: Dark Overlord, Lost Lands: Dark Lord, Lost Lands: Redemption, and Haunted Hotel: Silent Waters Collector's Edition crashing when trying to set a wallpaper.
- Fix video playback regression with Chronos: Before the Ashes.
- Improve video playback with OUTRIDERS and ToGather: Island. Updates
- Update wine-mono to 7.4.0.
- Update dxvk-nvapi to v0.6.
All changes from Proton 7.0-6.
- Now playable: One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4, Atelier Meruru, ToGather: Island, WARRIORS OROCHI 3 Ultimate Definitive Edition, Exceed - Gun Bullet Children, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Gungrave G.O.R.E., Forspoken, Samurai Maiden.
- Fix 2K launcher failure caused by launcher update.
- Improve sleep/resume functionality on Steam Deck for Tiny Tina's Wonderland.
- Improve multi-touch support.
- Fix the native scrollbar being always visible in the Final Fantasy XIV Online launcher.
- Fix A Plague Tale: Innocence showing on-screen keyboard when starting the game on the Steam Deck.
- Fix rendering issues during cutscenes in Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell.
- Fix Japanese keyboard input in Final Fantasy XIV Online.
- Fix Football manager 2023 crashing when trying to return from a player profile.
- Fix experimental regression: Fall in Labyrinth started crashing on some setups.
- Improve CJK character rendering in many games including NOBUNAGA'S AMBITION: Souzou with Power Up Kit.
- Fix Life is Strange Remastered crashing at the end of chapter 2.
- Fix Alt+Tab not working on Gnome 43.
- Improve force feedback compatibility for BeamNG and Forza Horizon 5.
- Fix regression with Mortal Combat X performance.
- Fix OpenGL launch option for Youropa.
- Fix video playback speed/stutter in METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN.
- Halo Infinite now gets in-game. Many graphical artifacts are still known on NVIDIA, and minor artifacts are expected on Deck and AMD Desktop.
- Fix raytracing in Crysis Remastered.
- Enable nvapi for many games.
- Update file distribution method to save disk space.
- Update dxvk to include the latest development work.
- Update vkd3d-proton to include the latest development work.